IEC Technology in MSW
IEC Technology - Banner Section
IEC Technology in MSW
There are different types of mechanical Drying technology available, but all are highly advanced & requires high capital cost. Majority of Mechanical drying technology requires excessive external energy, huge space, pollution control equipments, water treatment facility - for drying of MSW.
Municipal Solid Waste's (MSW)
Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT & ECONOMIC (EEE) Management is the critical issue in all country across world
There are different types of mechanical Drying technology available, but all are highly advanced & requires high capital cost. Majority of Mechanical drying technology requires excessive external energy, huge space, pollution control equipments, water treatment facility - for drying of MSW. All this equipment adds an additional process, that has got its own problems & limitations, which makes the drying of MSW as major obstacle in further application & processing integration.
Renerzyme is a Microbial Inoculum of GRAS microbes, containing organic acids, metabolites, organic salts etc. It can Activate, influence and guide local dormant beneﬁcial microbial species in the micro-environment (area of and surrounding the application of Renerzyme). These GRAS microbes & local beneﬁcial microbes work in tandem to create synergies to take charge of the micro-environment to create a microbial profile that has a significant diversity and population count.
This newly forming microbial population shall catabolise substrates through complex biochemical reactions to satisfy metabolic needs, and accelerate bio-degradation, specifically, Hydrolysis (breakdown of fibers in the presence of acids and water) & generate temperature as high as 70° cent. Higher Temperature, utilization of water in hydrolysis and breakdown of fibrous materials (which intrinsically holds moisture) the biomass begins to quickly dry off. This unique action of partial degradation is known as ‘Bio-Drying’.
In case of MSW management, Bio-drying technology can bring in following changes in Eco-friendly manner
- Odor control in few hours from application
- No segregation of Non-biodegradable (Plastics, Metal, Glass, Clothes, Leather etc). Non--bio-degradables are removed during sieving opera on, when its hygienic
- pH of mass comes down from 8.0-9.0 to 5.5-6.0 in 24 hours me, which kills harmful microbe & prevents loss of Nitrogen in the form of ammonia
- Composting me is less than 4 weeks, hence, no loss of carbon in the form of CO, CO2 or CH4
- As the temperature goes more than 70° C, No leachate genera on, hence no additional cost for leachate management & treatment.
- Our process can eﬃciently produce Refused Derived Fuel (RDF) in form of Briquettes / Pellets, which is further used for steam & power genera on. RDF has caloriﬁc value of 2500-3300 kcal/kg, so, IEC RDF is an economically viable solid fuel.
- Sale of RDF on regular basis will generate cash ﬂow for the project & at the same me will reduce the requirement of working capital. RDF can be used in gasiﬁers or steam boilers to generate POWER making complete project more economically viable.